Friday, March 4, 2011

Writing stories...?

Alright! I'm actually here writing another blog! Ha. I just hope there's some one out there reading it. :) If anyone's reading this, please comment so i atleast know! ha. I think one of the reasons i've never really blogged is partly because i talk on the phone a LOT and the people i would want to read this don't blog. Ha. Those of you that do, and are reading this, please don't be offended. ha. I'm more thinking about my Mom who has yet to discover blogging. But then i think about the fact that this will soon act as a journal, especially if i get in the habit of writing a lot. So, even if no one is reading this, i'm still gonna write! :)

I found when writing my last blog about this last year that it was crazy boring. ha. I kinda wanna write about new stuff that no one's heard of. But... as far as my journal goes, i feel like i should write stuff that's already happened. What do y'all think? Should i take the time to try and write about stuff from last year? Like stories? I know i'll end up writing about experiences and feelings that relate to new stuff, but what about just straight up writing what happened? I dunno. Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. Yay! you use your blog again. :) I am totally reading. :) As for what to write...I would just write what you feel like writing...whether it be past or present. That is what I do and sometimes only random thoughts come out, but that is ok because it is MY blog. haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for your come back!! I agree with Karri just write what ever comes to mind. It is after all your blog!

    ReplyDelete