Sunday, March 27, 2011

I'm WAY behind!

OK ok... so some people have been getting upset with me for being behind with my blog. Well, I have a good excuse even though I can't really talk about it. Ha. Anyway, I will try to get caught up a little!


Day 7- A Treasured Item
I'm semi copying this from my friend but I feel exactly the same! I would DIE without my phone. I seriously go crazy.
Last month i used 1727 minutes and sent 2015 texts. And i didn't even get my phone till the 10th of the month....

And if you can believe it, I used to be WAY worse! When i was in high school, or even just before I got married it was awful! I texted way too much. Ha. Now I'm around my hubby all the time so i don't have to text him that much. Ha.

I feel like I've lost a limb when I don't have my phone. :)



Day 8- A Picture that makes you laugh...
This is probably the funniest picture ever. Let me explain. :) This is me, (in the pink dress and pitchfork bangs) Kristi, (in the purple dress) Jon, (in the tie, haha) Kelly, (standing in the back) and Katie (the one in the bag.) hahahahahaha. We were talking about it the other day and could not figure out how or why we put katie in this bag and then hung her on the door. haha. We did a lot of mean things to Katie but somehow she's not scarred for the rest of her life. Ha. I love you Katie!!!


Day 9- A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
This is Karri Lynn Warren. Formerly Karri Hoopes. She and I were best friends through high school and college. She has been there for me for almost every hard moment in my life. There's one time I can remember specifically during my freshman year of college. I had gotten myself into some trouble and I was talking to her about it and she said something that I will never forget. She said

 "You need to replace your fear with faith."

That really got to me and gave me the courage to do what I needed to do and it lead to the rest of my life. She's never been afraid to tell me exactly what she thinks even if she thinks I won't like it.
I'll be honest, since she moved to freaking idaho, we haven't been as close. But everytime we see eachother again, it's like there wasn't any time away and everything's back to how I feel it should be. Thank you Karri for always being there for me and always being so honest with me. I love you forever!



Day 10- A picture of the person you've done the most messed up things with...
I think this award very fair and squarly goes to Alice Nelson, Formerly Alice Cooper. ;) She was my other best friend in high school. We met when she started dating my brother and then she and I became best friends. We got into a LOT of trouble! Ha. To list a few...

stealing skylar's car before we had our licenses...
driving to another school to pick up my boyfriend...
walking to mcdonalds when we were supposed to be in school and getting caught by an off duty cop...
sluffing a LOT of school...
having to walk to the gym cuz we put 4 people in Connor's miata....

And the list could go on! Haha. High school was a LOT of fun with Karri and Alice. We were very typical silly high school girls and we loved it! Alice and I are still great friends. We don't hang ut nearly as much as I would like just cuz we live like 30 minutes away from each other. I know, lame excuse. And we need to fix that! I hope we can soon!! I love you Alice!!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, You are such a cutie. :) Thanks for loving me as much as I love you! You will always be one of my very best friends no matter how much space is between us. :)

    ReplyDelete