Friday, March 18, 2011

Day-5 A picture of your favorite memory...

I know this is kind of cliche to say my wedding was my favorite memory. But I very clearly remember exactly what was going through my head at this moment and it's a beautiful memory. i had just come out of the most beautiful sealing in the world. Elder Jensen said incredible things to Justin and I and then we became a forever couple. There's nothing more amazing. After that, we cried as we hugged all the important people in our lives that were there to wish us well and then I fixed my makeup and walked outside the temple... I remember thinking about all the women I had seen do exactly what I was doing and how bad I wanted to be them. I wanted the beautiful dress and perfect hair and make-up and amazing flowers and more importantly the handsome husband. The husband I imagined to be the end-all-of-end-all, funny, sexy, smart, charming, wonderful and a whole lot of other things. I was overcome at this moment because I realized that I finally had all those things I'd wanted for so long. I looked phenomenal and I was walking out of a temple of the Lord with my husband who was everything I've ever wanted and more. I couldn't have been happier and I was lucky enough to realize how lucky I was. The rest of the day was amazing but I don't remember every little detail quite like I remember this....

1 comment:

  1. Your wedding day was so beautiful, spirit-filled, and memorable. You DID look phenomenal...and I'm so impressed that you remember how you felt and what was going through your mind at the moment of this photo. I'll never forget how Justin was overcome with emotion in the sealing room--so full of tears and joy. It was wonderful to be present and witness your special day. Love you!

    ReplyDelete