Thursday, March 10, 2011

It's My Birthday!!!

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

YAY!! I love birthdays!!! Ha. I know some people don't love birthdays so much, But i do! I think it's ok for one day to be all about me! And i think EVERYONE should have that day. My hubby is such a sweetheart, but he doesn't like to celebrate his birthday and that makes me sad! I want to make his day special and all his friends want to take one day to tell him how much they love and appreciate him and he doesn't like it! Sad day. Ha. We're working on it. :) For me, I will continue to LOVE my birthday and do everything i can to make other people feel special on their birthdays. I love throwing parties even if they're small and I love reminding people of how awesome they are. :D I hope everyone feels the same way!
BTW, I'm SUPER excited for my party tonight! We're going to a tumbling gym and get to goof off for a little while after eating the most delicious chocolate cake in the world. :) Lots of people are coming and i can't wait. I promise i will post something about it after we get lots of pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment