Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Try Again...

Wow. There really aren't words to how bad of a blogger i am. Ha. I just saw that my last post was literally a year ago. Ha. I just haven't ever really gotten into it! I want to, cuz i really like reading people's blogs. And because i think it's a great way to keep a journal and stuff. Sadly enough, I don't think i've written in my journal since the last time i blogged either, so i'm in major trouble. ha. I think journals are way important, i just am terrible at writing. I recently went through and read my grandma's old journal and it made me cry. I'm so grateful she kept those thoughts and wrote them down since i never got to meet her. It'll be a lot better when i get to the other side if I've already read about her and can maybe get to know her a little. Anyway, I think it's also hard because i'm a slow writer. I'm like a million times faster when i type. So, maybe the solution is blogging. ha. Then i don't have to worry about loosing it either. So, here goes. Blogging!!

No comments:

Post a Comment