Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 11 and 12 :)

Day 11- A picture of something you hate...

Gross. That's all I have to say about that.


Day 12- A Picture of something you love


This is the BRIDGE TO NOWHERE.
I LOVE adrenaline rushes! Ha. I will do almost anything crazy. But hold on. I have to know, with a reasonable amount of certainty, that I'll be safe doing what I'm doing. I will go on any scary ride, jump off any bridge, repel off any cliff IF AND ONLY IF  i know i'm not going to plumet to my death. Ha. I guess nothing really has no uncertainty. But what I won't do is something crazy with out the right people. I'm also a pretty big kayaker. I don't go every day like some people, but I do like to do it. However, I was spoiled when I learned and was coached by some of the best kayakers in the world. So i'm ok to go with people that are amazing and who I know can help me if i goof. But I had an experience once where I litrally almost died on the river because I was with less than proffesionals. So, I LOVE adrenaline, but only when I know I'll be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment