Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 25- A picture of your day

K, this isn't supposed to be an advertising blog, But this is really what I did today! Ha. I just recently started working at Nu Skin Enterprises and I LOVE it! Well, let me clarify. A group of us were hired to open a new market for them in Argentina. We were hired under the impression that we would be opening the market May 25th. After we started training, we learned that we would not actually be opening Argentina till June 20th! So after 2 weeks of training, where we were gonna be ready for the May 25th opening, we had nothing to do, so we've been sent up to do data entry, which is literally filing papers and entering data. It's awful. BUT, working for Nu Skin itself is amazing!

I started to become involved with Nu Skin last fall, when my brother became a distributor. My parents then became involved and I jumped on the train shortly after. However, the MLM system that they had didn't quite work for me, so I haven't continued. But before I left, I got the chance to experience what a great company Nu Skin really is. The science behind their products is undeniably the best in their industry. The charity and non profit work they do is phenomenal. The quality of people that work for Nu Skin can't be found else where. I just love it. PLUS, the perks are sweet! Every month they have some one come in to give the employees massages. There's potlucks ALL the time. Sweet bonuses. BBQ's every week. $400 a month in free product. Wow. It's awesome!

I LOVE NU SKIN! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment