Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 23- A picture of your favorite book

To be honest, I'm not a huge reader. I like to read, but it's hard for me to get into a book, so if i'm not instatnty hooked, I don't finish it. I didn't even finish the 5th Harry Potter and I was only 100 pages from the end. Ha. My point is that I don't have too many to choose from.

A couple summers ago, I had a horribly boring job and got to read a lot, and discovered an amazing author and now I've read like 6 of her books.

My favorite, the one that started it all, is......

My Sister's Keeper, By Jody Picoult

This book had me BAWLING at the end. Seriously.

If you haven't read it, PLEASE read it. It's beautiful. And if you've seen the movie, Still read the book cuz it's SOO different. The book is LONG and crazy detailed and the movie simply didn't do it justice. The ending is shockingly different and WAY better.

Anyway, READ IT! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment