Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 20- A picture of somewhere you'd like to travel

OK so I kinda already used this one a few days ago with "something you want to do before you die." So, maybe i'll have to pick something a little different.

Today's blog will be about....





Foz De Iguazu Brazil!

I've actually been here before, like 8 times. So I'm saying this is where I wanna travel because I REALLY wanna bring my hubby here. The most exotic place he's been to in the British Virgin Islands. Now, I know that's a pretty sweet place, but it was with my family! So therefor the exotic factor is way down. ha. I wanna take him here and PY to show him all the amazing things I got to experience when I lived there. It is seriously SO beautiful!



There's over 100 individual waterfalls and they're incredible to see. There's walk ways going through the whole thing. The river is the border btwn Argentina and Brazil. The views are on the Brazil side, and the up and close on top of the falls is the Argentine side. Both beautiful and unique. And amazing!!

It's right there! :)

Anyone wanna come?!

No comments:

Post a Comment