Thursday, May 12, 2011

Day 21- A picture of something you wish you could forget

I'm gonna have to agree with Heather on this one. I do everything I can to make sure there aren't things I regret. I've made a lot of mistakes in my life, but I've learned important lessons from them, so I wouldn't take them back.

I do have to admit that there are some things I wish I didn't have to learn the hard way though. Particularly how to be good at marriage! Ha. I feel like I've done a lot of good things in my marriage but it's been a learning process. And I think the one thing that could be to blame for those silly arguments is...

My PRIDE.

So, if there's one thing I wish I could forget...

It would be my PRIDE.

Unfortunately when I googled "PRIDE" for a "picture of something I wish I could forget," all that came up was rainbows and skittles, so the picture is a knundrum for me. I've decided on this....


Don't I look kind of prideful?

Ha. I still love this picture. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment