Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 18- A picture of your greatest insecurity

Why not just make a list of everything bad about myself!? That would prolly be easier! Admitting to your insecurities is hard. It's also a big step to moving forward though. If you can admit your faults and shortcomings, you can realize what they are and work on them. If you don't ever admit them, how are you gonna work on them?!

So, my biggest insecurity? To be honest, probably my weight. I don't wanna say much about it, obviously cuz i'm pretty insecure about it. But if anyone's reading this and wants to help me out, I'm in! I like working out and I love sports but I always find a reason not to work out! It has to be at the right time and with the right people. All my excuses for not doing it are completely worthless. And I know that. But they're still there.

The other problem I have is that I LOVE food! I love eating and I love to eat things that taste good to me, even if i'm not very hungry. Sad day! I tried to go with out sugar for 4 months (till my sister's wedding) and I couldn't stop making excuses for that too!

This has been a constant battle for me for a long time! The thing is that I KNOW I can overcome it. I just have to dedicate myself to it and trust that it will work eventually.

I CAN DO IT!

1 comment:

  1. I feel for you girl. keeping weight off and losing weight are two completely different battles that people don't think about until they have gained the weight. :( I know that this is a problem for a lot of people. All I can say is that for every flaw that you feel you have in yourself, point out three things that you like about yourself. It helps make your self esteem go up and it actually makes losing weight a little easier...granted I am not one to talk right now, I am 40 pounds over my desired weight. But I do know what it feels like to go up, down and then back up again. Just remember that everyone is different and so you need to find out what works for YOU. Getting going is that hardest part. After a little practice, you will LOVE workin out.
    I know this is a long comment, but I hope that it eases your mind a little bit. I love you girl. You are definitely not alone.

    ReplyDelete