Friday, June 10, 2011

Funny Story!

Funny Story...

The other day, I was going to put something down on my night stand and I had to walk around the bed to get there. There's a chest at the foot of our bed that's about knee height. So as I'm sure you can guess, I hit my knee super hard on the corner of the chest as I was walking around. It hurt so bad! It was funny, but it hurt! Ha. So anyway, I set my phone down and laid on the bed in pain, and when I got up to go back to the kitchen, or wherever I was going, I HIT MY OTHER LEG! hahaha. I couldn't stop laughing! And wincing from pain! haha. It was so ridiculous, I couldn't believe it. ha.

So now I have twin bruises on both knees. haha. Moron here! I was gonna take a pic but I keep forgetting, so maybe I will later and add it. ha

No comments:

Post a Comment