Friday, June 24, 2011

All alone

     This week has been WAY too long. Justin is back east in his hometown, attending the wedding of one of his high school buddy. He's in the wedding party so he had to attend all the fancy events and parties. So he's been gone since last friday night! I've been a loner loser! Ha. Actually, that's not really true. I've been lucky to have lots of friends come to my rescue!  Justin's family, Heather and her room mates, Karri and her friends. It's been wonderful! I wanna say thanx to everyone who hung out with me this week!!
   
     Since being married, Justin and I have stuck together a lot. There's been plenty of girls nights and time for ourselves, but i don't like to be without him! This past week I've had to make due with just myself. It was hard at first, but with all my friends there to help, it really hasn't been that bad. I've been able to get a lot done, cleaning, working out, studying, all kinds of stuff. It's been nice! Don't get me wrong. It's not like I want to be single again, but I'm glad I can still be on my own. The hardest part of it all was trying to go to sleep! I have such a hard time sleeping in my bed by myself. Justin and I aren't always all over eachother when we sleep, but I always have atleast my foot touching his, so to have nothing was really hard! I had to watch stupid shows to try to get my asleep and I don't like that. Partly cuz it made it harder to fall asleep. haha. So i'm REALLY glad he's coming home Sunday night.

     The reason i'm writing this Friday night instead of Saturday night is cuz tomorrow I don't be slone anymore! ha. Kelly's FINALLY coming home to me!! YAY!!! You have no idea how excited I am. The first time she called me since she left I actually teared up cuz I miss her so much. She's been gone for 3 weeks now. I can't wait to see her tomorrow!!! I'm excited for all the stories I get to hear and all the pictures. There will be lots and I can't wait! I love you smelly!




No comments:

Post a Comment