Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 28 - 30

Ok facebook challenge, I'm getting sick of you, so how about we be done already!

Here's day 28-30, the end of my challenge and beginning of normal blogs again.

Day 28- A picture of something you're afraid of.

The one thing I want more than anything in the world is to be a mom. I simply can not wait till the day I have my own baby. I know, you're not supposed to say "I'll be happy when..." But it's the truth. I know I'll be happy the day my first is born. That doesn't mean I'm not happy now, but it does mean that I don't feel complete. I know there are babies in heaven waiting for me to graduate and have a baby already! Ha. Everytime I see a baby, or hear about a friend that's pregnant, something inside me aches a little. Because I want that for myself. It's even harder for me when I see mother's that don't take care of their children, or seem to not want them.
So, it stands to reason that the one thing I'm more afraid of that anything in the world is not being able to have a baby of my own.
I'm terrified beyond belief that once we actually start trying to have babies, I won't be able to.
It's silly I know, but I feel like this is going to happen to me. I am Terrible at remembering to take my birth control, so I feel like if it was going to be easy for me to have babies, I would have already had one. Ha. So either the Lord is really taking care of me, and is waiting till we're really ready, OR, my body is going to have a hard time getting pregnant. I'm also really afraid of miscarriages. And the thing is, is that it happens to a lot of women. So I know if I have one it's not the end of the world, But it'll be the end of my world. I guess we'll see what happens! I have dreams atleast twice a week about my children. Sometimes they're little babies, and sometimes they're just little kids, but I love to see them. I think it's Heavenly Father's way of saying, "Just be patient, They're coming."


Day 29- A picture that can always make you smile.


Honestly, No explanation needed.

Day 29- A picture of someone you miss.

I have to go with my gut here and go with the person I thought of first when I read this prompt. Someone I miss a lot is....


Steve and Kim Zirker and family!

These are some of my favorite people in the whole world. Kim and Steve are the goofiest, silliest, most ridonculous couple ever! I really got to know them when I stayed with them for about a month a few years ago. I fell in love with their beautiful kids and got to see what great parents they really are. And I got to see how, I can't think of any other word other than ridiculous, they are. Ha. They just love life and really live it. And the thing is, if/when they read this, they're just gonna laugha dn make jokes about how silly I am. Me?! Ha. I try to make jokes as often and as clever as they do but I never can and then they make fun of how lame my jokes are. It's a vicious cycle. Ha. I've never laugh harder than when I'm with them. I hope one day I can be just like them!

Love you!

Day 30- A picture of yourself

This is the most recent picture of myself.
I don't love it, and by "it" I mean the picture, not myself, 
but it's me!


1 comment:

  1. You will make beautiful babies. I must say its the hardest part of my life and my most favorite. I am so grateful to be a mommy.

    ReplyDelete