Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Long time no see!

Sorry blog world. I've been crazy busy lately. It's been since July 2nd that I last posted! Sad Day. Ha. I have been reading other blogs, but haven't been writing. So, maybe i'll give an update on one of my recent blogs, my weightloss journey! Ha. I don't want this blog to become some kind of story of inspiration and i'm certainly not looking for some kind of movie deal with my crazy story. ha. But I said earlier that I needed to be responsible to someone for my progress, so here I am. I'm actually trying to be 100% honest with my hubby about everything I eat and the workouts I'm doing and stuff. He's my biggest fan in all this so if i'm having a hard time with whatever, I feel very comfortable with telling him and getting his help. To be honest, i haven't always felt that way with him about my weight. I was dumb, but I allowed myself to think that all  he wanted to was to have the perfect  beautiful wife and I wasn't it because of my weight. And i can't believe I thought that. When I finally told him that I felt that way, he was almost offended that I had that little of on opinion that he would think that. So, shame on me. But luckily we've gotten passed that. I know he loves me no matter what and I'm lucky to have him there to help me. The thing that's the best is that he cares so much about me that he'll tell me all the good things, and he's there to help me with the bad too. When I don't work out, he'll ask me why. When i'm eating something that I shouldn't eat, he'll tell me not to! And that's the way I want it to be. I need someone to help me out! And I'm lucky to have him.


So, wanna know how well i'm doing?! Ha. I started about a month ago, and I've lost 15 lbs!!! Woohoo!! I'm very proud of myself. And i'm finding it's really not that hard. Ha. Why didn't I do this before?! I feel awesome when I work out and I've found some awesome recipes via "Cook this, Not that." It's an awesome cook book and all the recipes have under 300 calories per serving. Sweet huh?! I love it. And so does my hubby. Ha. I'm cookin some YUMMY food. :D It's surprisingly saving us money too. I have to get different kinds of protein every day so it's making me plan all our meals and planning saves a LOT of money! ha. So yay!! So far, WAY good and I'm loving this! I haven't actually seen a whole lot of change, but I feel it, and the scale sees it, so I'm trusting it and I'll keep going. 

Thanks for all y'all's support!  

No comments:

Post a Comment