Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 13- A picture of someone you can't imagine your life with out...


So, my hubby's gonna kill me for posting this pic, but it's a perfect representation of him and who he is to me! That gorgeous smile is what I get to wake up to every day and I couldn't be happier.

Justin is...

funny
handsome
sexy
responsible
creative
loving
kind
sweet
caring
sensitive
witty
cute
compassionate
non-judgemental
respectful
honest
loyal
patient
trustworthy
worthy of his priesthood
faithful
smart
gentle
amazing
.....

and my best friend.

I love him more than anything in the world and I'm so lucky to be married to him. I can't believe I get to spend the rest of eternity with him! Thank you sweetheart for being the single most amazing man alive!

I LOVE YOU!!


No comments:

Post a Comment